Join us in the Opening Ceremony at Urban Mobility Hackathon on 15th April 14:00-15:30 EEST to celebrate together the opening of the event and find inspiration!
The Opening Ceremony will be a public event for the whole Baltic mobility ecosystem, not only the hackathon participants. There you will have a chance to gain insights on tackling current mobility issues and facilitating new solutions, including fostering smart data management, as well as discover the experts' thoughts on the future of urban mobility in the next 10 years and beyond.
This public event is open for all.
- Mārtiņš Staķis, Mayor of Riga
- Govert Jan Bijl de Vroe, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Latvia
- Viesturs Celmiņš, Managing director of VEFRESH
Presentations by representatives of the Netherlands and EIT Urban Mobility
- Ger Baron, Chief Technology officer at City of Amsterdam on “How smart urban data management in Amsterdam has encouraged innovations in public transport and micromobility?”
- Sanneke Mulderink, Co-Founder & COO of Tranzer, Lynxxx on “Tranzer keeps our cities flowing”
- Bence Huba, Regional Innovation Scheme manager at EIT Urban Mobility on “Mobility for more livable urban spaces – the mission of EIT Urban Mobility”
Moderated by Viesturs Celmiņš, Managing director at VEFRESH
- Zane Bojāre, Head of Marketing at Startup Wise Guys, Co-creator at Riga TechGirls
- Karen K. Burns, CEO & co-founder at Fyma
- Donat Ponamariov, Founder & CEO at Viezo